Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon's Teeth is in the library
06-08-2024, 08:28 AM,
Dragon's Teeth is in the library
It's odd that though the name is Dragon's Teeth, there are no dragon's teeth in the scenarios.

I called mud severe weather. Severe weather usually has a movement effect or combat modifier, or some other weirdness other than visibility. Mud seems to fit because it has movement effect. I think there will need an official ruling on road to non-road and non-road movement effects.

I am a little fuzzy on how formations get tracked in scenario play. I don't recall if playing with a lower echelon unit, if acknowledgement if its parent be automatic? Such of if I was playing with the 16th Inf Reg, would it be considered as playing with the 1st Inf Div? Since I couldn't remember I put them both in, in most cases.

In rewritten/reused scenarios, I kept the supporting formations included in the scenario, so long as there was evidence in the OOB or narrative they they were involved with the new scenario.
wleonard1 likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-17-2024, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2024, 09:03 AM by Grognard Gunny.)
RE: Dragon's Teeth is in the library
I just noticed that the scenario numbers for Dragons Teeth is 46 instead of the correct number 42, in the game library listing. Just sayin'! 

GG
Tubac52 likes this post
06-17-2024, 09:44 AM,
Fixed it.
treadasaurusrex, Tankodactyl, chaco like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-19-2024, 11:52 AM,
Thanks Peter!
Tankodactyl, Tubac52, chaco And 1 others like this post
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...