Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PGHQ Team: Luftwaffe PARA & INF
01-20-2014, 09:54 PM,
PGHQ Team: Luftwaffe PARA & INF
One for the PG-HQ Team:

Apologies if I am being blind, but looking through the library's 'units' section, I can not see any Luftwaffe PARA or PARA MG's.

There are Luftwaffe INF and MG's, but I can not see the PARA's anywhere. I was trying to find a list of the scenarios they take part in.
01-20-2014, 10:14 PM,
RE: PGHQ Team: Luftwaffe PARA & INF
(01-20-2014, 09:54 PM)vince hughes Wrote: One for the PG-HQ Team:

Apologies if I am being blind, but looking through the library's 'units' section, I can not see any Luftwaffe PARA or PARA MG's.

There are Luftwaffe INF and MG's, but I can not see the PARA's anywhere. I was trying to find a list of the scenarios they take part in.

I believe they are under the 'Fallshirmmjager' units category, seperate from standard Luftwaffe ground troops. I know they are in a few 'Battle of the Bulge' scenarios.
01-20-2014, 11:19 PM,
Vince,

Here is a link to the German PARA's

Fallschirmjager

They are also on the list of units at the very top of the Germany section.
01-21-2014, 12:10 AM,
NoE 5 is the next one from that series that Wayne and I will play. The set-up looks zehr interessant ! A bit of a 'mix'.
01-21-2014, 12:11 AM,
Thanks everybody
01-21-2014, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014, 12:19 AM by Poor Yorek.)
^^ Vince,

We must have overlapped in posting: I deleted my message as I belatedly (blame it on not yet having my coffee) realized your question was directed at finding Site information, not the physical counters. So decided to take down the post, but guess you read it first. Sorry.

But, yes, that scenario looks interesting, very interesting. Note the US leader draw is suggestive.