• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say what?
03-10-2023, 02:57 PM,
RE: Say what?
I've given my son a list . . .
treadasaurusrex, Tambu, ACav And 5 others like this post
03-11-2023, 06:05 AM,
Hmm, maybe he also knows where the car keys and the remote are as well.
Miguelibal, sagunto, cochise75 And 6 others like this post
08-02-2023, 10:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 10:59 AM by Tony M.)
"Hmm, just wait until you start forgetting whose activation it is, or which side you are playing in PG! Happens to a number of us all the time."

I play solo, and I always wind up placing little squares of paper all over the table with notes to remind me of how to do an attack, how to check morale, what turn it is and which side is activated...
cjsiam likes this post
08-02-2023, 11:27 AM,
There is a handy Flip Card available that is a very helpful player aid that a clever contributor to this Forum developed awhile back

Along similar lines, Pixatintes, created a helpful morale recovery flow chart. Send me an email, or a personal message on this channel, and will get PDF copies of both to you as attachments.

Also, when you are ready for shared, online play via the Vassal platform, feel free to get in contact with me, or the many others that have the time to play on a regular basis. You can find us lurking in the Player Finder index on PG-HQ.com.

Happy trails,

Treadasaurusrex
Sonora, Tankodactyl, PANISTA And 10 others like this post
08-04-2023, 10:31 AM,
(08-02-2023, 11:27 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: There is a handy Flip Card available that is a very helpful player aid that a clever contributor to this Forum developed awhile back

Along similar lines, Pixatintes, created a helpful morale recovery flow chart. Send me an email, or a personal message on this channel, and will get PDF copies of both to you as attachments.

Also, when you are ready for shared, online play via the Vassal platform, feel free to get in contact with me, or the many others that have the time to play on a regular basis. You can find us lurking in the Player Finder index on PG-HQ.com.

Happy trails,

Treadasaurusrex

Here you go, it is an open word document so you can add your own bullet points or reminders:

.docx   Panzer Grenadier Player Aid v2.docx (Size: 25.85 KB / Downloads: 16)
CavDo, Tankodactyl, treadasaurusrex And 9 others like this post
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
08-04-2023, 10:32 AM,
(08-04-2023, 10:31 AM)Juiceman Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 11:27 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: There is a handy Flip Card available that is a very helpful player aid that a clever contributor to this Forum developed awhile back

Happy trails,

Treadasaurusrex

Here you go, it is an open word document so you can add your own bullet points or reminders:

I changed the name from Flip Card to Player Aid.
PANISTA, cochise75, Miguelibal And 9 others like this post
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
12-13-2023, 11:59 PM,
Most handy, thanks.