Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avalanche Press and Game parts quality issues
08-08-2018, 03:22 PM,
RE: Avalanche Press and Game parts quality issues
(08-08-2018, 12:51 PM)joe_oppenheimer Wrote: Unfortunately Avalanche doesn't respond to emails so public shaming on CSW is your best bet. I'd start politely and you will likely get a response.

I hesitate to let go of my whim of a company which cares and responds...but....a whim, phantom, wisp---a dream of what might
have been had not "Issues" got in the way...

I'll give it till thursday...I hope to hear something....I don't think it unreasonable that the manufacturer replace a clearly faulty component...
especially when I'm not asking for it free....

sigh...
08-10-2018, 12:22 AM,
They will replace it, you just have to get their attention.
08-11-2018, 09:29 AM,
Public Shaming is not necessary.... I have simply sent a message to the CSW thread, informing him that there is a detailed message awaiting him in his inbox (Mike@avalanchepress.com). It has worked every time.
09-02-2018, 01:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 01:36 AM by cjsiam.)
I am happy to report that during time away Aug 11-26, Dr. Mike sent a fresh, perfectly printed counter sheet to my home.

I am now in possession of a complete and playable FitS....

I am a satisfied consumer of APL stuff Smile
Appreciate all the help, and those who interceded on my behalf....
now I'll be spending more, for sure Smile
cjSmile
10-16-2018, 11:30 PM,
Both times I contacted Mike regarding issues with some tokens I got very irritated emails from him. In fact I can’t recall a communication with him where he didn’t seem to be pissed off. Maybe it’s just me but I am hesitant to contact him now
10-17-2018, 03:30 AM,
(10-16-2018, 11:30 PM)pixelgeek Wrote: Both times I contacted Mike regarding issues with some tokens I got very irritated emails from him. In fact I can’t recall a communication with him where he didn’t seem to be pissed off. Maybe it’s just me but I am hesitant to contact him now

Regardless, if you have valid issues/concerns, keep in touch and ask for resolution.

People get rushed, and have bad weeks....being human sucks....shouldn't impede doing business, but it might color it.

Keep asking nicely....

I also went to consimworld forum and made request---that has some visibility as well.

good luck!
we complain---when things go wrong
Remember--a nice comment when they go right....

We are dealing with humans....(still...for the moment....)
cjWink