PG-HQ Forums
Does anyone have a complete list.... - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Other Gaming (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Analog Gaming (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Does anyone have a complete list.... (/showthread.php?tid=1266)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - larry marak - 01-05-2016

Behold the awesome majesty of the Marak Mancave.

I don't have SWWAS Transports.  The rest is all there, endangered by possums.  Darn that Leland Stanford.  After he made his millions he missed home cooking and so he had a train car load of possums brought out to stock his backyard in San Francisco.  They got out :-(.

True story; after the Central American land bridge rose up connecting n and s America possums migrated northward but could not survive a crossing of the great North America Desert.

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - Hugmenot - 01-06-2016

Did you expect a robber baron to think of the consequences of his actions beyond how it affects his world?

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - vince hughes - 01-08-2016

(01-05-2016, 11:50 AM)Coniglius Wrote: Wow!!! Quiet an exhaustive list , Larry, thank you!!!  Turns out I'm missing more than I thought. I think Black Sea Fleet will turn into an Albatross for me as I haven't seen it another online as of yet.

~Lou

Don't know if I am missing the obvious but there is the following for sale on Boardgamegeek

Black Sea Fleet $15

Black Sea Fleets £12

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - larry marak - 01-08-2016

If the seller has identified them correctly, the first is the first is the WW1 progenitor from Just Plain Wargames, the 2nd an expansion for Mine Alley.

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - Coniglius - 01-08-2016

Which one is Mine Alley? I didn't see that one on your list. I have Bomb Alley. Is that what you meant to write?

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - larry marak - 01-08-2016

Yes

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - J6A - 01-08-2016

I might have Black Sea Fleets, and since I'm paring down to just GWaS (and that may go, too), it's available if I have it.

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - vince hughes - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 10:27 AM)larry marak Wrote: If the seller has identified them correctly, the first is the first is the WW1 progenitor from Just Plain Wargames, the 2nd an expansion for Mine Alley.

Larry,

LOL  - It wasn't that I did not know the difference. The 'obvious' that I mentioned was that Coniglius had said he could not find them anywhere on the net cheap, so I just posted them as options for him to seek and check on BGG. But I wasn't sure if I had missed something he meant as it seemed an obvious place to have checked ...... Alls well that ends well though Cool

RE: Does anyone have a complete list.... - larry marak - 01-09-2016

And the Wargaming Marketplace on Facebook has a Leyte Gulf for $120 + shipping.