Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishes to be granted
07-24-2024, 04:22 AM,
Wishes to be granted
I have recently received countersheets for Sword of Israel and Fall of Empires. Now I am working on making suitable graphics for Vassal. Now those games and their spin-offs have a future with PG Uber. I plan to do Sword of Israel, quickly followed by Intervention and 45 Commando (the Royal Marines will be a little weird).
Sonora, treadasaurusrex, wleonard1 And 5 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-24-2024, 09:22 AM,
RE: Wishes to be granted
Thanks for all you do, Peter!
Sonora, Tankodactyl, cjsiam And 13 others like this post
08-08-2024, 12:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 01:58 AM by plloyd1010.)
If you deparately need to play PG Modern
To be politically correct, maybe I should say "Early Adopters". Part of Sword of Israel is now playable. I have gotten the maps, and the IDF and Egyptian Forces uploaded. This makes SoIs 1-23 and VoA 1-5 playable, but you will need to download the extensions separately. The game package will come when I finish the Jordanians and Syrians. A PLO optional extension is coming too.

Maps 64-71 Sword of Israel
OOB-Ldr-Air Egyptian Armed Forces 1967
OOB-Ldr-Air Israeli Defense  Forces 1967

Still more to do. Maybe the PLO countersheet next.
Tubac52, Tambu, Reconquista And 8 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-16-2024, 02:01 AM,
Sword of Israel and expansions are live
I upload the remaining files to support Sword of Israel, Voice of the Arabs, Four-Five Commando and Intervention. I updated the Intervention game images too. The game packages should be live.
Shad likes this post
08-16-2024, 03:16 AM,
What 10 games are remaining to be added, Peter? Or is my front page stat tracker miscounting?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-16-2024, 04:11 AM,
I count 163 games on the checklist, of which 152 have game packages. The mentoring extension is on the checklist, but not in the game packages. So that raises the "games" to 153.

Big Red One just got added. Ancient Armor may never be added, because I will need to create a special British OOB-Ldr extension and I don't have the American vehicle graphics. There are 7 Infantry Attacks games to do. That makes another 9 not done. So maybe one is missing somewhere.
Sonora, OldPueblo, ACav And 6 others like this post
08-29-2024, 03:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2024, 04:28 AM by plloyd1010.)
Quote:I count 163 games on the checklist, of which 152 have game packages. The mentoring extension is on the checklist, but not in the game packages. So that raises the "games" to 153.

Now 158 game packages.
BtW: There are 5 Blacks, 3 Blues, 3 Reds, a Green, 4 Falls and 12 critters.
08-29-2024, 04:24 AM,
Just so we're clear, you are aware that once you finish all the modules we bury you alive in the tomb with them so no one learns your secrets, right?

Sorry, but them's the rules.
sagunto, Tankodactyl, Tubac52 And 7 others like this post
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
09-05-2024, 02:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2024, 02:44 AM by plloyd1010.)
The Mouse That Roared is playable on Vassal
It has the weird blue Germans, maybe the only time they are on the blue side. The Bolsheviks are red, not only because they are the "Red Army", but also because I am imagining battles with the U.S. Expedition using Chihuahua Incident or Devil Dogs counters.
wleonard1 likes this post
09-11-2024, 06:11 AM,
Every game is supported in Vassal (almost)
Apart from Ancient Armor, All Panzer Grenadier, Modern War and Infantry Attacks games are playable via PG Über.

There are:
  • 4 Charts extensions
  • 7 Complete game extensions
  • 4 Supporting documents
  • 394 Component extensions
This makes 164 supported games.
Tankodactyl, treadasaurusrex, Schoenwulf And 9 others like this post