Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Front/fire in the steppe
01-30-2023, 05:04 AM,
RE: Eastern Front/fire in the steppe
(02-09-2022, 10:48 PM)Mad_Anthony77 Wrote: AS I was looking at the book expansions there are several that require the Eastern Front Module which is out of print. Also, I have Fire in the steppe and it looks like if you have Fire in the Steppe you have everything to use from Eastern Front. I know it is not an easy fix but maybe something written in the description mentioning Fire in the Steppe if you don't have Eastern Front. Just a suggestion I have not purchased some older expansion because it required Eastern Front. 

Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

Tony

To play those older games that are out of print you need to see which maps they use, for EF believe FIS are the same.  If not you could DIY them, the maps are pretty easy to free hand on hex paper, not pretty but will work in a pinch.  The next challenge is the counters, think you will find that the basic Soviet unit counters do not change much throughout the games, you just need to make sure the leaders & AS are the same.  Same goes for the Germans from EF to FIS and for the Romanians would check out the book Armata Romana, you might find that the counter sheets are the same as well.
Believe the counter sheets for EF & FIS are the same, thought the sheets that came with for my FIS said Eastern Front on the top of them.
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eastern Front/fire in the steppe - by Shad - 01-30-2023, 12:56 AM
RE: Eastern Front/fire in the steppe - by Juiceman - 01-30-2023, 05:04 AM