Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crete: The Absence of British Scenarios
11-27-2020, 01:20 AM,
RE: Crete: The Absence of British Scenarios
I have the same question as I've asked twice on Consim, what is your initiative roll? Judging by the lack of support for PG-HQ, I guessing it's pretty low for most. Now that my little skree is done...

Everything you need to add British scenarios is in Afrika Korps and Desert Rats. I suggest AfKo for the leaders. The British have 5 Infantry battalions present (1st The Welch Regiment, 2nd Leicestershire, 2nd York and Lancaster, 2nd Black Watch and 1st Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders) and the 7th Med. Royal Artillery Regiment (serving as infantry because they don't have their guns). There is a ½ counter of Matilda II tanks and 3 counters of light tanks available for support. Have at it.

Also, when there is Vassal support for PoCr, the British 1939-42 extension will be part of the package. All the units you need is there. Just add one of the British desert leader extensions to make it complete.
saracv3 likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crete: The Absence of British Scenarios - by plloyd1010 - 11-27-2020, 01:20 AM