Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time frame for review of logged files?
05-18-2020, 05:31 AM,
time frame for review of logged files?
I've been owner of several modules panzer grenadier for many years but my play of them has been limited in recent years due to lack of vassal modules.  haven't purchased any new modules in awhile either for that same reason.   I am largely a solitaire player.  I was thrilled to see vassal modules are now available but to be honest I have mixed feelings about the process.  Its a little frustrating to have to "prove" my commitment to the game before I am allowed to download modules.  But if  those are the rules I'll play along.   Besides it has been a great review of the rulebook and I had been getting some things wrong.  Still not perfect with rules but better.

At any rate back to my original question.  I've submitted two files and still awaiting approval.  One was uploaded a week ago.  I have two more to upload and with a little luck will have the fifth soon. My documentation hasn't been ideal since I am solitaire but it should be enough to show I have some idea of what I'm doing.  I don't mean to sound pushy just wondering how long it takes to get logfiles approved?  I would like to purchase some of the newer modules such as Saipan or Dunkerque but I won't until I am sure I can play them on vassal. Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
time frame for review of logged files? - by fishboy73 - 05-18-2020, 05:31 AM