Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More PG VASSAL?
09-12-2015, 06:01 PM,
RE: More PG VASSAL?
Dr. Mike is very concerned that online play modules will cut into game sales. Online modules helping sales of deadtree games is subjective on a good day. As games get more expensive, the iffiness of that help gets worse. Module designer/builders don't get paid, and there isn't a good business model anyway, so it becomes as time and interest are available. That said, I do have some done and doing PG Vassal projects.
  1. I've posted a PG Vassal kit. It has the basic pats of the game. One just needs to copy the elements as required, then change graphics and headings.
  2. Of course I made the 4th Ed Vassal demo, which would also serve as a build kit.
  3. Then there is the Elsenborn module. Drew started it, and I finished. I never expected it to see daylight after it was submitted.
  4. I made a 3rd Ed Vassal demo. Dr. Mike would rather it not got into the wild.
  5. There is the random leader addon to Drew's Airborne module.
  6. I am working, very slowly, on a universal PG module. Mostly a map set with scaffolding for everything else. Countries would be module extensions. I'll finish that sometime between tomorrow and never. Probably never be in the wild, unless someone with legal authority blesses it.
  7. Started a WoE module. It has been supplanted by the universal module scheme.
How good are you at building a module?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
More PG VASSAL? - by stear - 09-12-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: More PG VASSAL? - by plloyd1010 - 09-12-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: More PG VASSAL? - by stear - 09-13-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: More PG VASSAL? - by plloyd1010 - 09-13-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: More PG VASSAL? - by richvalle - 09-14-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: More PG VASSAL? - by J6A - 09-21-2015, 06:03 AM