Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do OBA in Infantry Attacks
07-24-2024, 04:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2024, 04:47 AM by plloyd1010.)
How to do OBA in Infantry Attacks
Infantry Attacks 2nd Ed created the 3 hex bombardment pattern. I can 2 ways to deal with this. There is the 3 counters option, which would be be put down in the designated hexes. That is easiest for me and no orientation problems.

The more complicated way would be create a 5-hex counter, 2 of the hexes would have transparent non counters in them. The counter would also be reversible and orient with the hex grain. More complicated for me maybe not that useful for players.

Are there opinions or other ideas?
CavDo, Tubac52, Reconquista And 5 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-24-2024, 09:20 AM,
RE: How to do OBA in Infantry Attacks
(07-24-2024, 04:44 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Infantry Attacks 2nd Ed created the 3 hex bombardment pattern. I can 2 ways to deal with this. There is the 3 counters option, which would be be put down in the designated hexes. That is easiest for me and no orientation problems.

The more complicated way would be create a 5-hex counter, 2 of the hexes would have transparent non counters in them. The counter would also be reversible and orient with the hex grain. More complicated for me maybe not that useful for players.

Are there opinions or other ideas?
My vote is for option 1 = the 3 counter option.
Sonora, Tambu, Miguelibal And 9 others like this post
07-26-2024, 01:12 AM,
RE: How to do OBA in Infantry Attacks
Agree on Option 1
PANISTA, Miguelibal, OldPueblo And 9 others like this post