So can we call this successful? :-)
07-04-2012, 12:45 AM,
RE: So can we call this successful? :-)
Shad, really really awesome?.....that's a lot of awe.....LOL

But seriously good job mate, its a 5 star success

Big Grin
07-04-2012, 01:13 AM,
Getting to see that avatar picture of you posing next to some guy in a blue jacket made all the pain worth it, my friend! :-D
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-04-2012, 04:04 PM,
Just want to say what a great site this is. The amount of effort I'm seeing in the library is amazing. Absolutely love that you have all the scenarios listed and that users can interact with them. I played my first PG scenario tonight and had a blast. Promptly marked it off on the site. 111 to go!

Thanks again.

Philip
07-04-2012, 04:32 PM,
What got you into PG, Philip? Smile
07-05-2012, 05:10 AM,
I picked up PG because it seems that the series covered so much ground with all its sets, expansions, books. I went through the five minute rules on the AP site, and decided that it was a comfortable series to ease into. Your site also helped a bit as well, I figured if people supported it this much, it is worth checking out.
07-05-2012, 10:08 PM,
Andrew,

This (PG-HQ and now the forums) has made my gaming experience vastly more satisfying. Certainly I would have continued to play but I doubt that I would have played as much or had quite as much discussion with others about rules and strategies, etc. It has also helped me to meet other people who have been bitten by the bug. Daniel and I play regularly now (and will finish an entire campaign and get our medals as a result) and I had the chance to meet Kevin (beast013) and we plan to get together sometime soon as well.

A huge personal thanks to you for all your effort on this. I can only hope that it has been as fulfilling for you as it has for the rest of us.

Matt
No "minor" country left behind...
07-06-2012, 11:31 AM,
(07-05-2012, 10:08 PM)Matt W Wrote: I can only hope that it has been as fulfilling for you as it has for the rest of us.

Well I'm at a time in my life (new parent, middle management) when I have very little opportunity to play wargames. So PG-HQ is a good way to stay involved, AND if the community is stronger for it a few years down the road when I can resume active play... well, that's win-win for me. Big Grin
07-08-2012, 02:47 AM,
(07-04-2012, 01:13 AM)Shad Wrote: Getting to see that avatar picture of you posing next to some guy in a blue jacket made all the pain worth it, my friend! :-D

Yep Vince loses "occasionally " to a Lama, its only when the bald guy plays does Vince have a chance Big Grin
07-11-2012, 10:52 AM,
Yes, now I have yet another way to spend time and distract me from playing Tongue

Nearing the end of school break, so hopefully I can get back to the table soon!
07-17-2012, 03:49 PM,
(06-30-2012, 09:52 AM)Shad Wrote: Not sure if anyone else is paying attention, but as June comes to a close and with it the PG-HQ Forums' first month of operations, we are getting very close to 1,000 posts.

Based on our daily traffic I think we'll probably end up coming in slightly under that milestone for our first 30 days, but I'm still pretty damn happy about it!

We've got a good, new thing goin' here, fellas! Big Grin

EDIT - and 100 threads! Hadn't noticed that. Smile

I think the whole PG-HQ web-site is very successful! thanks Andrew & Crew for making it this way. I remember when Andrew first talked about doing this a few years go and i had my doubts of another web-site, oh yeah I thought. But this one is just plan fantastic, so I will never doubt Andrew again! Smile