Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So can we call this successful? :-)
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012, 09:53 AM by Shad.)
Big Grin  So can we call this successful? :-)
Not sure if anyone else is paying attention, but as June comes to a close and with it the PG-HQ Forums' first month of operations, we are getting very close to 1,000 posts.

Based on our daily traffic I think we'll probably end up coming in slightly under that milestone for our first 30 days, but I'm still pretty damn happy about it!

We've got a good, new thing goin' here, fellas! Big Grin

EDIT - and 100 threads! Hadn't noticed that. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-30-2012, 11:44 AM,
RE: So can we call this successful? :-)
Yes, successful! And I think the quality of the threads is high too.
07-01-2012, 02:16 AM,
I was skeptical about the forum but I've been enjoying it. The ability to filter by New Posts is really helpful.
07-01-2012, 03:10 AM,
I like the new posts feature too.
07-01-2012, 03:25 AM,
Definitely! Great job!
Semper Fi,
drockland
07-01-2012, 06:40 AM,
The forum is an excellent function. I've seen lots of great ideas kicked around. The player interests and idea will hopefully give APL some ideas about future modules/games. After all, if a lot of us (us being the dedicated PG players) want a game, then the demand should be there for product.
07-01-2012, 10:10 AM,
As the resident Noob, it's very helpfull to have a way to get help as I'm dragging through the rules. (and I do mean dragging...I never was a one for reading long rule books...but I'm up to 7.4 and still going).
Dan Lewis
07-01-2012, 10:12 AM,
Can't accuse PG of being a long rule book though :-)

Mind you, its errata is another matter ... Lol
07-02-2012, 08:57 PM,
As of 0600 CT, the 1,000 posts goal's been met.

Congrats!

BTW-- This forum is terrific. Not only is it a tremendous resource, but it's helped this came-out-of nowhere newcomer feel VERY welcome in the PG community. Thanks.
07-03-2012, 12:20 AM,
(07-02-2012, 08:57 PM)PaperTiger Wrote: As of 0600 CT, the 1,000 posts goal's been met.

Congrats!

BTW-- This forum is terrific. Not only is it a tremendous resource, but it's helped this came-out-of nowhere newcomer feel VERY welcome in the PG community. Thanks.

Delighted to hear that, PaperTiger! Smile

This is indeed a great way for newcomers to easily grab the ears of some of the real veterans, both for playing help and just for friendship.

I think it's interesting that some guys who are dead silent on PG-HQ have been active on the forums. That's also been really gratifying to see!

2012 June was our best ever for traffic, due entirely to the forum.

Daily unique visitor count went up 25%
Number of visits went up 50%
Page views went up 300% (people are staying longer, reading more)
Bandwidth went up 100%

Really, really awesome! Tongue
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...