Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want/need Third Reich/Great Pacific War Player's Guide Counters?
10-21-2014, 12:44 PM,
RE: Anyone want/need Third Reich/Great Pacific War Player's Guide Counters?
(10-18-2014, 04:10 PM)vince hughes Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 10:07 AM)richvalle Wrote:
(10-17-2014, 04:48 PM)vince hughes Wrote:
(10-17-2014, 03:26 AM)tlangston28 Wrote:
(10-17-2014, 12:50 AM)richvalle Wrote: I have the AP Third Reich game. If we ever get together at a table maybe I can snag them from you. Smile

Rich - You can have them the next time I see you.

Tight bastard !!

I sent counters to you and PY airmail across continents free gratis without a thought. Send them to him Ebeneezer Wink

Actually I'm looking at this as incentive for me to find a day for us to get together. Smile

In all seriousness Rich. If you do, make it an early start and a late finish. Tony is a very entertaining guy. That's a double-edged sword, because not only do I mean his personality but also his game play ! Big Grin Again, to get back to being serious, he is somebody that I too from my Skype plays with him would like to spend a day gaming with and then end it with a night drinking with. I'm sure you'll have fun when you meet up.

Vince - We will have to try and get a day like that. That would be some day!
10-21-2014, 11:57 PM,
RE: Anyone want/need Third Reich/Great Pacific War Player's Guide Counters?
Now if a day at the Air Force Museum, followed by an afternoon of gaming and an evening of enjoying my homebrew would just entice anyone to make a trip to Dayton, OH for a game, I might get the chance of meeting some of you and getting a good game in. Smile

Tom Oxley