Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plays not showing up on Scenario Records
09-29-2014, 12:13 PM,
Plays not showing up on Scenario Records
I have noted that in several cases, plays that I have had, most often those that are shared and not solo, show up on my personal records but do not show up on the individual scenario records. When I go to the library and look at the scenario listings my plays do show up but the scenario itself does not show the play. An example is Fronte Russo 15 which I played with Hugmenot. The play shows in my profile and when I look into Fronte Russo scenarios as a whole it shows that I have played it and the appropriate total number of plays, but when I look at FR #15 itself that play is missing.
No "minor" country left behind...
11-03-2014, 03:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 03:23 AM by tlangston28.)
RE: Plays not showing up on Scenario Records
Matt - I have seen this discrepancy, too as I was looking at Indian unity to be specific. I was looking at the scenarios and noticed that there were 3 players that completed the book (You, Daniel and Mike P), and when looking at the Games page under Indian Unity, I open the Scenario list, I see the following:

showing only 2 plays on some of the scenarios.

However, going into the scenario list on the Scenarios page, I see this:

(probably the correct one) showing at least 3 plays on every scenario.

I am not certain if there is a disconnect in the data collection for the different pages or not.
11-03-2014, 09:44 AM,
There is no way you could have known this but Daniel and I played all of Indian Unity (and War on the Equator) against each other so the counts are actually correct - three people played the scenarios but since Daniel and I played each other only two plays of the scenario get logged - the one we played and the one played by Mike.

The issue that I saw was a discrepancy between the number of plays for a scenario in the general records (on my profile sheet) and on the scenario page itself.
11-09-2014, 10:51 AM,
I'm aware that not all of the site counts shared plays as one play not two. There also seems to be a backup in some of the stats calculations. I'm making time today to check everything over so we'll see what turns up.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-09-2014, 08:44 PM,
Two hours ago I found the blockage in our stats updates and cleared out the crap. There are more than 2000 stat update requests in the queue dating all the way back to mid-September. The site is working through them in batches each half-hour to minimize server load and should be finished in a couple more hours. I'll post again when the backlog is cleared, at which point you should check to see if the discrepancy you saw is still present.
11-09-2014, 10:16 PM,
Stats queue is empty, gents. Please have another looksie and tell me if we're still a bit off and where... Smile
11-10-2014, 11:31 AM,
It looks to be a whole lot better now!!