Poll: Do you play GWAS and/or SWWAS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
30.43%
14 30.43%
Yes, GWAS
10.87%
5 10.87%
Yes, SWWAS
6.52%
3 6.52%
Yes, both GWAS and SWWAS
52.17%
24 52.17%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players?
10-15-2015, 03:42 AM,
RE: How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players?
I have some quiet days where I'm the only one here and with nobody to support. So, I put a game on a small table behind the door. Not really hiding back there but don't want to advertise that I'm not really busy if somebody should come by. Most weeks I get a game in on Fridays, some weeks I can get in one on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On a good week, I get one in on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and then follow up with one on Saturday and another on Sunday. My wife has chronic pain issues so we don't go out much, and she knows I can't just sit and wait for her to need something, and while I'm gaming, I'm still able to stop and get things for her. If I could ever get my 'to-be-painted' pile of gaming miniatures down, I could probably clean up my 'hobby room' and put a table there, among my GI Joe collection. But since I buy new minis at a faster rate than I paint them, I don't think that will ever happen. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players? - by thomaso827 - 10-15-2015, 03:42 AM