Poll: Do you play GWAS and/or SWWAS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
30.43%
14 30.43%
Yes, GWAS
10.87%
5 10.87%
Yes, SWWAS
6.52%
3 6.52%
Yes, both GWAS and SWWAS
52.17%
24 52.17%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players?
10-15-2015, 12:52 AM,
RE: How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players?
It was funny that I found a local player for PG through BGG, looking at the players owning Pusan Perimeter. Then found he owned much of the GWAS and SWWAS stuff as well. We don't get together as often as I'd like but it is cool to be able to play these games somewhere along the line. Trying to get my son, a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy, to play naval game, board or mini, but his idea of gaming fun is still Warhammer 40K. I'm helping him teach his boys X-Wing, but maybe I can get them to try something else one of these days.

As I get ready to retire from my second career, space around the house has actually shrunk. We are both crafters, and collectors, and then there is my homebrewing, so there seems to be something in every space around. The card table I keep up for painting minis is usually full, so I set up a folding craft table for the occasional game. Key reasons for my playing larger games at work, where I always have a clear table large enough for 4 PG boards or even some of the larger scenarios. The local player meets me at my workplace on a Saturday about once a month because there is so much room here. Now if I can just get him to sign up here at PG-HQ.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players? - by thomaso827 - 10-15-2015, 12:52 AM