Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midway Vassal
03-21-2023, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2023, 12:29 AM by goosebrown.)
Midway Vassal
The Midway Deluxe VASSAL module is now available at War At Sea - Fleet Command

A big thanks to Dr. Bennighof for letting this experiment proceed

• Play with anyone you want anywhere in the world you want without having to be Face to Face
  • Leave your games up for days or weeks
  • Zoom in on the map and counters so you can read them and enjoy them
  • Cut down on paperwork with built in log sheets and ship data
  • No cat will ever sit on your game and swish the pieces off the table

We are still working on the site and that will shape up over the next couple weeks.

http://216.119.70.204/was-fc/

If you are an owner of Midway Deluxe come and download the module and start playing. If you are not, then go buy the game. This module is not to be shared with anyone or distributed in any way. If you have friends that want to play, then send them here and tell them to buy the hard copy. It is worth every penny.

This module is only for existing owners and there is no scenario information and no rules so you really need the hard copy to play

For now, the link to the download is here: 

http://216.119.70.204/was-fc/midwaydelux.html

You will be asked for a name and email address. That's all. We will not share that with anyone. You will get a mail from me in return with a link to the download. 

If you would like to contribute articles or information to the site, please let me know. 

hazencroftmatt@gmail.com
Miguelibal, ACav, sagunto And 13 others like this post

Attached Files Image(s)

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).
03-21-2023, 06:59 AM,
RE: Midway Vassal
This is a substantial & sustained labor of love for goosebrownto create, so by all means, please join me in being supportive of his efforts.

Soon we'll all be able to play a few of APL's naval games online - in the comfort of our own homes - and with appropriate libations & jocularity to boot!

Thanks for your hard work, Matt!
Tankodactyl, CavDo, Tambu And 11 others like this post
03-21-2023, 08:41 AM,
RE: Midway Vassal
(03-21-2023, 06:59 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: This is a substantial & sustained labor of love for goosebrownto create, so by all means, please join me in being supportive of his efforts.

Soon we'll all be able to play a few of APL's naval games online - in the comfort of our own homes - and with appropriate libations & jocularity to boot!

Thanks for your hard work, Matt!

Thank you Treadasaurusrex. Coral Sea next and then South Pacific.
Tankodactyl, Capt. Chaos, Tubac52 And 9 others like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).