Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking PG on the road
09-02-2014, 07:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014, 06:53 AM by plloyd1010.)
Taking PG on the road
A while back I learned to make a deck with a 'flip' feature in a Vassal module. I later applied it to an Airborne:IE extension. I later built that extension into an update of the full module. Since I didn't really just want to play Airborne, I created a builder kit in parallel. I think I have all the bugs out now.

The module is based on the 3rd ed demo game. The content is minimal. The idea is copy the parts you need, delete the parts you don't, and put in your own graphics. Otherwise AP shouldn't care much you do, so long as you post your creation publicly.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-07-2014, 06:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014, 09:46 AM by plloyd1010.)
RE: Taking PG on the road
Minor improvements. Artillery and aircraft will always stay on top, entrenchments & stuff always on the bottom. This is done with game layers, check the notes.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-07-2014, 09:47 AM,
RE: Taking PG on the road
If you downloaded this before, you may want to get it again. I finally managed to mask the aircraft.