Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
price hike France 40
08-15-2014, 12:37 AM,
RE: price hike France 40
Thanks Jay or the site and information. I'll definitely look into it for future releases.
08-15-2014, 12:46 AM,
Larry, I don't think that will every catch on very well, the pdf format I mean. Most guys do not want to take the time to do that. After I made Waltzing Matilda by hand with all those counters, I said I will never to it again, even thought they came out very well. I must have spent about 4 hours making it. I made the card-stock comb-binder and all those counters with photo paper on each side and card-stock paper in the middle to get them to the correct size and then there was the glue and cutting the counters. Messed up once and had to do some counters over. My fingers hurt after cutting all those counters, then I clipped the corners as well, to help bind and seal them. Never again, if I can help it.
08-15-2014, 02:54 AM,
(08-14-2014, 07:41 AM)vince hughes Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 02:40 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: And Vince, you do yourself a disfavor if you don't play BT because I know you will love the scenarios!

I know I wrote this to you in the email, but for others reading this ... Remember, Johnny Foreigner has been announced as quite a way down the queue in shipping order ... so neither Wayne nor I have BT to even test out.

Hear bloody hear