Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Including Infantry Attacks and Modern
08-03-2014, 12:26 AM,
Including Infantry Attacks and Modern
I know this has been broached before and the current policy for the site to stay with only the PG, I ask that it be reconsidered to include the Infantry Attack and Modern PG series games as well for our play count. With the post WWII and pre-WWII PG games counting and the release of the Korea modules soon coming it maybe it makes sense to include the sister series as well.

I am motivated to play to keep my count up and I have deferred to WWII PG instead of playing IA or Modern. That may seem silly but it is true.

Te PG system has soon its great ability to cover a good period of 20th Century Warfare, why not look at this site in the same way?

Also, there are not many modules of Modern and IA, so now might be the time to include them before more come out. I understand that this causes workload but i bet there are many here on the site willing to lend a hand. Even though I have no clue what to do, I could help.
08-03-2014, 12:28 AM,
RE: Including Infantry Attacks and Modern
My resistance has worn down to "if we're going to do it, let's do it right" at this point. I'll post a thread tomorrow explaining what all needs to be determined up front before any real work can begin on enlarging the scope of the site.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-03-2014, 12:31 AM,
(08-03-2014, 12:28 AM)Shad Wrote: My resistance has worn down to "if we're going to do it, let's do it right" at this point. I'll post a thread tomorrow explaining what all needs to be determined up front before any real work can begin on enlarging the scope of the site.

Cool. That is a good approach Shad. I look forward to see what you have to say. I'll help if I can.
08-04-2014, 04:52 AM,
I believe Infantry Attacks and Modern Panzer Grenadier should be included in PG-HQ for two reasons. One, both are spin-offs of the original series. Two, they use some common components (ie, the maps). The game mechanics are similar between all three.

Just my 2 cents.

Lucky Eddie