Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own?
02-01-2023, 06:30 AM,
RE: GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own?
(02-01-2023, 03:43 AM)Shad Wrote: This looks very nice! Stick with it! Smile
Thank you! That is a real compliment coming from you.

I am starting to get daily content and have started on an article (Damage Control in Japanese and American navies).

I am looking for people that might want to donate time to writing. 

Also I have started some how to videos. I have one for the battle impulse system and only need to do the voice over on one for the tactical air combat system. They are on YouTube now but i will link from the site as well. 

I have the VASSAL mods mostly built out for Midway, Bismarck, Eastern Fleet. Once done I will tackle Coral Sea, Defending Australia and Midway 1940. Once I get the money to get South Pacific that will slip stream in. They are going to be unique modules for each battle, not like the PG titles. Since so many ships appear in multiple places they aren't all "from scratch"

Next after that will be Jutland at least and then based on what I can get my hands on. 

I need to get the games unpunched for scanning, but I do not need to hold on to the games so if someone has some unpunched and wants to work something out I could return them back to you.

I was hoping to get some approval, or at least some OK from APL but so far I have not been able to get time to explain it all. It was a busy year for them of course.
Tubac52, Miguelibal, Tambu And 4 others like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).

Messages In This Thread
GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own? - by stear - 07-26-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own? - by goosebrown - 02-01-2023, 06:30 AM