Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own?
11-29-2022, 09:12 AM,
RE: GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own?
I have just a little shell of what I want to do here:

http://216.119.70.204/was-fc/

If you are interested in helping out I have a few things I would like before I get to much further. 

I need help early on with content. I want:

1. ship of the day entries for the home page. I am thinking this would be for ships in the game.

2. this day in history. This is available from the Navy actually and I want to grab the first paragraph then link to them. 

Both of them need data. I also want to get some confirmation on other parts of the sites. I need quite a bit of help. I do not want to just take APL content so I need descriptions of the games and so on. Articles on interesting things that would keep people entertained as well. 

I want to contribute some how to videos and set up a section for finding players and AARs. 

I don't know how APL feels about VASSAL Modules, but I think with some academy and mentoring, perhaps we could offer them. I have four at various stages of completion, but without OK, I don't think I can distribute them.  

Note that it might change a lot since I don't know what the APL staff will think of it. It is their IP and I am really sensitive no not doing something they do not want.
Tubac52, CavDo, treadasaurusrex And 2 others like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).

Messages In This Thread
GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own? - by stear - 07-26-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: GWAS/SWWAS players? A site of our own? - by goosebrown - 11-29-2022, 09:12 AM