Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Edition Charts
07-06-2014, 04:13 AM,
4th Edition Charts
This was brought up on Consimworld when we got the first view of the charts but I thought it was going to be taken care of before it got published. The Assault Table, right column, 3rd item down, gives a +1 for defending units on higher ground. Then the last item of the same column gives a +2 for the same thing. Since this isn't a Saipan 44 thing, I didn't know where it should be posted with errata and thought I'd bring it up here.

Tom Oxley
07-06-2014, 04:16 AM,
RE: 4th Edition Charts
Forgot to mention, the response on Consimworld was to ignore that +2 line if I remember correctly. This was my 3rd game but was the first time I had defenders who could use this and noticed it as I went through the list.

Tom Oxley
(07-06-2014, 04:13 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: This was brought up on Consimworld when we got the first view of the charts but I thought it was going to be taken care of before it got published. The Assault Table, right column, 3rd item down, gives a +1 for defending units on higher ground. Then the last item of the same column gives a +2 for the same thing. Since this isn't a Saipan 44 thing, I didn't know where it should be posted with errata and thought I'd bring it up here.

Tom Oxley
07-06-2014, 05:02 AM,
(07-06-2014, 04:16 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: Forgot to mention, the response on Consimworld was to ignore that +2 line if I remember correctly. This was my 3rd game but was the first time I had defenders who could use this and noticed it as I went through the list.

Tom Oxley
(07-06-2014, 04:13 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: This was brought up on Consimworld when we got the first view of the charts but I thought it was going to be taken care of before it got published. The Assault Table, right column, 3rd item down, gives a +1 for defending units on higher ground. Then the last item of the same column gives a +2 for the same thing. Since this isn't a Saipan 44 thing, I didn't know where it should be posted with errata and thought I'd bring it up here.

Tom Oxley

According to my brand new 4E Assault Chart, the defender gets +1 if defending a higher elevation slope hex. The defender gets +2 for defending a higher elevation steep slope hex. The difference being the steep slope bit, the current chart would appear to be correct in this instance. Shy
07-06-2014, 08:32 AM,
Thanks. I read it several times and missed that one word.