Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report slowness here!
08-09-2014, 04:22 AM,
RE: Report slowness here!
Not a slowness but I am having difficulty posting a comment to my last AAR today. After posting the initial report, I discovered it was actually a draw as the US lost the 6 steps + that was part of the Japanese victory conditions. I tried to comment to this effect but it kept rejecting the entry.
08-09-2014, 08:51 AM,
(08-09-2014, 04:22 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: Not a slowness but I am having difficulty posting a comment to my last AAR today. After posting the initial report, I discovered it was actually a draw as the US lost the 6 steps + that was part of the Japanese victory conditions. I tried to comment to this effect but it kept rejecting the entry.

Was there any error message given? How did it reject you?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-09-2014, 10:55 AM,
It goes to a "The website cannot display the page" error.
09-28-2017, 03:20 AM,
Again, not a slowness issue but something probably in the coding for the leader generation routine, at least for Counterattack. Shows just fine on the screen when you first get the list of leaders but when you go for the printer friendly version, instead of nationality and force names, it has numbers, in my case, 31 instead of NKPA, 38 for ROK and 1 for US, with 3712 for NKPA force, 3723 for ROK force, and 2 for US force. This appears to be the first time anyone has used the leader generator for this game since I was the first one to set it up for scenario 31 as I got ready to play it.

Tom
"Kill them all, let God sort them out."