Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow new AAR load
06-06-2014, 10:14 PM,
Slow new AAR load
I have been much less likely to write AARs in the past year as it seems to take *forever* for the options for AARs to load. Once I click "new AAR" I can step away and make myself lunch before the darn thing loads. I assume that it has to do with the number of scenarios being reviewed to see which ones need AARs, etc. but it is very demoralizing!!

In addition, at times it will time out my browser.

Is there anything that can be done to change that? I don't think that it is a function of my browser or internet speed.
No "minor" country left behind...
06-06-2014, 10:36 PM,
RE: Slow new AAR load
I will second this. Seems slow just to read the AAR's too.
06-06-2014, 11:01 PM,
+2
06-20-2014, 10:45 PM,
I've made an impactful tweak on the back-end for how it grabs the list of records that need AARs. Have a try and see if you're getting quicker loads now.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-21-2014, 01:09 AM,
(06-20-2014, 10:45 PM)Shad Wrote: I've made an impactful tweak on the back-end for how it grabs the list of records that need AARs. Have a try and see if you're getting quicker loads now.

Shad,

Have just done an AAR and it loaded up far quicker than before. Well done Sir!
06-21-2014, 08:38 AM,
Much faster now!! Mind you, not fast but I can't eat dinner while it loads like before...

Seriously, thanks much Andrew!!
No "minor" country left behind...
06-21-2014, 11:34 AM,
Happy to hear it's a bit quicker. Your play count puts you at the forefront of the slowness. Someone with 20 or 30 plays would not see the problems you experience. So your feedback is very valuable, keep whining! Wink
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...