Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Tigers
05-21-2014, 10:24 PM,
RE: Burning Tigers
There's a blurry picture of a BT counter sheet up on the PG Consimworld page.
06-19-2014, 01:08 AM,
The second installment of the scenario is up. Lots of good ones for 9th Armee but none in this batch for IIIrd or XLVIIIth either side of IInd SS on the south side.
06-27-2014, 01:19 AM,
Just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago. It's good to be golden.

Big Grin
06-27-2014, 03:12 AM,
Congratulations!

I am curious to see if my early order will ship soon despite no longer being a Gold Club member. Not a big deal; it will arrive sooner or later, and the latter might give me the time to learn Roads to Moscow.
06-27-2014, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014, 03:20 AM by larry marak.)
It might depend on what else is available to bundle with your Burning Tigers a.k.a. Kursk North Flank aka. PG Citadel, the second half. I'm in the KNF group of pre-orderers, so I don't expect a notice till Pusan is ready. I'm still hoping to see the second half of Imperial Grenadier, aka Fall of Empires. Got the first half in 2010, which came as a surprise since my store had told me that Avalanche was moribund.
06-27-2014, 04:33 AM,
Guess what guys. I ordered Burning Tigers and Pusan at the same time! I too expected to have to await the release of Pusan. Hope springs eternal.
06-27-2014, 05:42 AM,
I ordered Pusan and Saipan at the same time, thinking I wouldn't see Saipan until Pusan comes, but was happily surprised. Oddly, the shipping notice game me a UPS tracking number that never did work and the package got here via USPS.
06-27-2014, 05:54 AM,
I call bullshit, Larry.

Gold Club #46 from October 9, 2013 specifically states: "Third, the SHIPPING:
We want you to order early and often, but some of you are going to balk at the thought of waiting for that fourth game to be produced and shipped. So here’s how this will work, for the Gold Club only and only if you order all four. Purchasers in the United States will be shipped each game as it’s produced (exception: ancient pre-orders for Kursk: North Flank, which will receive Burning Tigers and will be grouped with other games wherever possible). Purchasers elsewhere will have them shipped in sets of two (so if you order all four, which you should, you’ll get the first two when Burning Tigers is done and the second two when Conquest of Ethiopia is done)."
06-27-2014, 07:15 AM,
yAY!!!!!!
06-27-2014, 11:19 PM,
Tracking my package for Burning Tigers.... expected Delivery date is Friday, 27th June. Wait, that's today!

Glad I am working from home today!