Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Wolves countersheet
02-18-2014, 07:01 AM,
Iron Wolves countersheet
I'm helping Shad fill in the Units page in the Library. The goal is to have a scan of each unit as it appears in each game.

Does anyone have decent-quality scans of the front and back of the die-cut Iron Wolves countersheet? Right now the Library has only the .pdf version. I own the game, but it's punched and scanning each individual counter would be a real pain.

If anyone does, can you email me the scans? I'll do all the cutting and pasting. Or, if you'd like to do the work, I can give you the specs for the Library and you can email them directly to Shad.

Robin
02-18-2014, 11:38 PM,
RE: Iron Wolves countersheet
Why would you want scans if you have the pdf versions?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-18-2014, 11:56 PM,
The idea is to show all the variations in counter art over the series. So, it would be nice to have both the .pdf and die-cut versions.
02-19-2014, 12:44 AM,
Just curious. I don't have the print version. I also think the graphical quality of the scan versions vs. the pdf is a lower quality presentation for the site. The again, demonstrating the variations is a worthwhile endeavor.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking