Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pusan page up on AP site
02-23-2014, 10:23 AM,
RE: Pusan page up on AP site
I can't answer that one yet, I haven't seen the finished product and it might have been done in development but I would imagine that ammunition would have improved from 1945 to 1950.
02-24-2014, 04:14 AM,
Just going over TF Smith stuff again as I bide time to game release. The material I have on the battle indicated that they had only 5 rounds of HEAT for the 105s that were brought, and that one of the guns was used forward as AT support. Just wondered from my limited experience with PG so far, if something like this is within or outside of the scope of PG. Thanks for your thoughts.

Tom Oxley
02-24-2014, 05:31 AM,
(02-24-2014, 04:14 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: Just going over TF Smith stuff again as I bide time to game release. The material I have on the battle indicated that they had only 5 rounds of HEAT for the 105s that were brought, and that one of the guns was used forward as AT support. Just wondered from my limited experience with PG so far, if something like this is within or outside of the scope of PG. Thanks for your thoughts.

Tom Oxley

I read that as well but getting down to one gun ammo type really isn't in the PG scope of things. Not that detailed is what I am trying to say.
02-24-2014, 08:47 AM,
I've got to get out of the 1-1 minis mindset and away from ASL while I look at PG games. I'm enjoying these games on their own right, so fully expect to enjoy the Pusan Perimeter game when I get it.