Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to work for me!
02-07-2014, 10:44 AM,
Back to work for me!
Chinese New Year is over for this poor sod. I'm back in the office now. I promise I won't disappear again, but the spurt of rapid changes is now over.

One minor tweak I made was that on the front page we now list the members who've visited in the last 24 hours. Previously the list was for that day, which meant if you showed up at 01:00 server local time because you lived in Europe or Asia you'd rarely see many people listed. The new approach gives an accurate count of the visitors over the last (now - 24 hours), whenever "now" might be for you.

Liberation 1944 is slowly being entered by the team. It's not fun and quite tedious, so please be patient. I will announce here and on the front page when it's complete.

Cheers!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
02-07-2014, 11:05 PM,
RE: Back to work for me!
It was good to have you back for a shortwhile and thanks for everything you were able to get accomplished here -best wishes! -Brett
02-07-2014, 11:33 PM,
(02-07-2014, 11:05 PM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote: It was good to have you back for a shortwhile and thanks for everything you were able to get accomplished here -best wishes! -Brett

IMO, he merely dabbled and could have tried a lot harder
02-07-2014, 11:53 PM,
(02-07-2014, 11:33 PM)vince hughes Wrote: IMO, he merely dabbled and could have tried a lot harder

Don't make me come over there!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...