Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games
06-28-2012, 01:12 PM,
RE: Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games
(06-24-2012, 02:41 AM)Bluebell88A Wrote: it is not always clear in some scenarios which counters come from which game; some counters can be drawn from games not listed in the scenario instructions; and the PG-HQ database does not give the quantities of counters in each game, only the types

Yes this lack of accurate counter manifest is a weakness of the site, I must admit. I've got a shitload of this data scattered across a dozen or so excel files covering almost all the games, but getting it into the database in a usable form is a relatively low priority. Is it important? Sure. Is it urgent info for most of our members? Not really. So it gets placed pretty far down the development queue, I'm afraid.

Quote:Something that has always frustrated me is the absence of a map for each PG game showing the scenario locations (like the ones printed in Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader), so I produced one for IoG which I will attach to the same posting.

I think this is a great idea. In idle moments I daydream about a Google Map with a pin for each and every PG battle, clicking which would take you to that scenario's entry in the Library.

That's all possible with today's technology, but not with today's amount of free time I'm afraid! Undecided
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games - by Shad - 06-28-2012, 01:12 PM