Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games
07-03-2012, 08:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012, 09:05 AM by Shad.)
RE: Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games
(06-28-2012, 01:12 PM)Shad Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 02:41 AM)Bluebell88A Wrote: Something that has always frustrated me is the absence of a map for each PG game showing the scenario locations (like the ones printed in Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader), so I produced one for IoG which I will attach to the same posting.

I think this is a great idea. In idle moments I daydream about a Google Map with a pin for each and every PG battle, clicking which would take you to that scenario's entry in the Library.

That's all possible with today's technology, but not with today's amount of free time I'm afraid! Undecided

Here is a quick Google Earth file for Airborne:Intro Edition. Just open the file while in Google Earth, and the places will show up along the left. Click on the thumbtack and it will take you to the battlefield, click on the link and it will automatically bring up the scenario webpage.

Some of the battles may not be in the exact right spot. If you know that the position I've got marked is incorrect, let me know.

Dean

Attached Files
.kmz   Panzer Grenadier Airborne Introductory Edition.kmz (Size: 2.57 KB / Downloads: 22)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games - by Dean_P - 07-03-2012, 08:44 AM