Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberation shipping
11-27-2013, 02:49 AM,
Liberation shipping
The last pre-Year of PG game is now shipping...the sequence is now Pusan, Tigers, Tunisia Ethiopia. Liberation will be the final game released with 3rd edition rules. 4th edition is still under editorial review.
12-02-2013, 11:53 AM,
RE: Liberation shipping
Thank God - can't wait to see it, still waiting on it to be shipped with my SoI...
12-05-2013, 04:09 AM,
the thickness and solidity of the new counters in Liberation will blow you away. Don't know if the SoI blue version counters are the phoenix edition thickness, or standard. I've got an original white Israeli counter set....
12-07-2013, 04:29 AM,
Two of the German Army Tiger Tanks have errata, as they show a 5 Armor Factor value in stead of the a 7 like the SS Tigers and the other Tiger I Tanks in the series.

The game looks really nice but I happened to get one counter sheet where glue covered it, as it must have been at the end or the beginning of a run. AP said they would replace it.
12-08-2013, 05:08 AM,
A bunch of scenarios from Liberation 1944 look good but I have four in mind to play first. Just needing some time to get to them.

I think #19 has a little errata in the British setup, as it should be map 57 not map 58.
12-08-2013, 05:18 AM,
I really like the AA Crusader and a number of other cool new unit types.
12-18-2013, 10:10 PM,
Now that Liberation is seeing it way to our collective hands, it should be time to get this posted on PG-HQ for plays. Shad can you get the basics up on the site if someone sends you the key info? Others who are site admins can you get Shad the info he needs. I would help but my copy of Liberation is taking the "slow-boat" to my location.
12-19-2013, 03:12 AM,
Mine will be here Friday or so and I will start loading the scenarios if the shell is in
No "minor" country left behind...
12-19-2013, 03:19 AM,
I got mine yesterday. Does anyone actually like these new counters?

Scorching is better. Way to thick! They're thicker than my firewalls on model planes!
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-19-2013, 06:54 AM,
I said on CSW that RJW counters COULD be used as shower room tiles !