Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Struggle For A Commission: The Diary
02-10-2014, 02:51 PM,
RE: The Struggle For A Commission: The Diary
This report is a little late but better late than never. As the British commander moving on Mouen, I have made intiial progress and made a run to Bas de Mouen in an effort to dislodge the German defense and possibly roll up the flank. These movements were made possible by the use of smoke, which I was lucky enough to roll at the beginning of the game. Without smoke, I believe this would be a difficult one for the British. Even though I am a step loss away from My 1st Worcestershires becoming early war Russians (morale-wise due to formation loss) I believe I am a good position, although it does seem likely that a draw will be the outcome. Th

By the way, does anyone know the reasoning behind the formation rule in Beyond Normandy - and why isn't it used elsewhere? Vince and I discussed it and we weren't sure. He surmised that the thought was that units would fight better and harder when they were in formations. Even though the reduced morale is slightly better, it seems more of a hinderance than a benefit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Struggle For A Commission: The Diary - by tlangston28 - 02-10-2014, 02:51 PM