Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Struggle For A Commission: The Diary
11-11-2013, 07:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 07:22 AM by vince hughes.)
RE: The Struggle For A Commission: The Diary
Part 1: Stalemate At St.Barthelemy:

In Hugmenot's and I first short session. I say short because my internet was in a period of packing up at the time, we managed to complete just 4 turns of the 18.

This is not surprising anyway as the scenario is something of a logistical nightmare for the Americans anyway. There are quite a mass of them and there job is to advance across and down a wheat clad plateau and attack a line manned by fewer numbers of SS troops.

Problem in this one is that the Americans have just been bombed by their own side and are subject to a confusion rule which hinders activation by cutting it a 1/3 chance of not occurring when declared for a leader.

So far, the Yanks have advanced and suffered 5 step losses (mainly to artillery I believe) and the Germans 1. But the Olive green clad troopers are pushing on.

Feeling of success for this game after session one is a 50-50 chance. This continues on the 29/11

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Struggle For A Commission: The Diary - by vince hughes - 11-11-2013, 07:21 AM