Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And they ride off to the sunset
10-16-2013, 04:16 AM,
RE: And they ride off to the sunset
I can how this may upset diehard collectors of the supplements and books but in my case, as long as there are new products to replace the old I'll be content. I prefer boxed sets anyway as they are playable alone, except for some that require two copies of the game. It irks me enough that so many supplements require ownership of so many other counters and maps to complete all the scenarios in them. On the other hand, I am glad that I own a copy of 'South Africa's War' along with 'The Kings Officers' and the out of print 'Airborne' 1st edition. I suppose that I am one of the few players that is content with trying to finish one game or theater of war or period theme before tackling another. Even if AP stopped all production right now I have enough unplayed PG to last a year right now as I haven't even played one scenario of 'Eastern Front' or 'Airborne' yet. I do anticipate the future releases of 'Conquest of Ethiopia' and 'An Army at Dawn' to continue my Desert war/Africa ventures. If AP can take chances with the Ethiopian conflict and continue to produce then perhaps there is a chance that the Spanish Civil War will be covered to replace or assimilate 'Blue Division'. In the meantime, not losing sleep over all this and am happy with the modest 6 games that I do own.

Messages In This Thread
And they ride off to the sunset - by campsawyer - 10-15-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: And they ride off to the sunset - by Matt W - 10-15-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: And they ride off to the sunset - by Matt W - 10-15-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: And they ride off to the sunset - by Shad - 10-15-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: And they ride off to the sunset - by Matt W - 10-16-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And they ride off to the sunset - by nebelwurfer9 - 10-16-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: And they ride off to the sunset - by Hugmenot - 10-16-2013, 04:19 AM