Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
09-13-2013, 10:26 AM,
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
(09-11-2013, 12:15 PM)tlangston28 Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 11:29 AM)campsawyer Wrote:
Quote: all AFVs are immune to "M" and "M #" results. They are only affected by "1", "2" and "3" results.

I am not comfortable with this one. I believe tanks are vulnerable in assault and a DIS/DEM result means more than being frightened by the enemy but damage that might be repaired over a short time.

If any change is required, I would be inclined to allow leader morale mods in assaults for tanks rather than diminishing results.

I think I agree with you here - I am not an armored expert by any stretch but I would imagine that the restricted view from within the tanks coupled with a limited close range direct fire (and here, I am assuming that the DF on tanks represents .50 Cal or equivalent MGs and possibly HE rounds) would make them susceptible to infantry that is able to get inside the defensive "fire" perimeter so to speak and drop grenades, attach satchel charges, sticky bombs or whatever else they would use.

I'd like to hear Duane wade in on this one.
John
Michael Murphy likes this post
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap! - by Airlifter - 09-13-2013, 10:26 AM