Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
02-21-2014, 10:59 AM,
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
(02-21-2014, 06:33 AM)zaarin7 Wrote: "...Burning Tigers...(supposed to be mid-March)."

May one ask what the provenance on this is? I want to confirm before I post this news anywhere. Thank you.

Dr. B's email to me two days ago.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM,
Quote:Not yet - the rules will be the last thing to be finalized and printed after a final review by The Giants of PG Design, Mike Perryman and Brian Knipple

A new twist on the 4th edition rules from Mike on CSW.
03-01-2014, 08:14 AM,
Alan,

I looked but don't see it ?

Are you referring to the matter of MP and BK looking at them first as I thought it was a given they would go through that process from the off.
03-18-2014, 10:32 PM,
The first article on 4th ed is up at APL.
03-27-2014, 07:07 AM,
Huh, I thought there would be more chatter about the 4th ed write up. Not that there was THAT much there... but still.

I have to say I think they sound pretty good and I'm looking forward to getting them into my hands and trying them out.
03-27-2014, 07:24 AM,
Rich,

I expect the chatter will start once copies are received and read. Should be a few 'lively' ones here and there.
03-27-2014, 08:16 AM,
My first order of the day after reading the rules will be to contact my regular opponents to discuss which optional rules we want to try in our games.
03-27-2014, 08:35 AM,
(03-27-2014, 08:16 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: My first order of the day after reading the rules will be to contact my regular opponents to discuss which optional rules we want to try in our games.

Yeah! A whole booklet of optional rules. Half the battle will be agreeing on what rules to use. Smile

I wonder if a set of rules will be come 'normal' for most or if it will vary widely from game to game.
03-27-2014, 08:36 AM,
(03-27-2014, 07:24 AM)vince hughes Wrote: Rich,

I expect the chatter will start once copies are received and read. Should be a few 'lively' ones here and there.

I suspect you'll be in the middle of a few of those Vince. Smile

Happy gaming.

rv
03-27-2014, 08:50 AM,
(03-27-2014, 08:16 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: My first order of the day after reading the rules will be to contact my regular opponents to discuss which optional rules we want to try in our games.

Me, myself, and I will go positively nucking futs over this issue.
2,500 years ago people worshiped cats. The cats have never forgotten this!