Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esercito Cobelligerante Italiano emblem
09-28-2018, 04:15 PM,
RE: Esercito Cobelligerante Italiano emblem
Yes! Paratroopers from the Nembo division. They were armed with the Beretta MAB so had more firepower....a few Alpini ... San Marco Regiment. But no Ariete, unless you want to design defense of Rome scenarios. Not yet esercito cobelligerante as such, strictly speaking, still a very good idea.

....and these counters look so :good!
09-28-2018, 11:45 PM,
RE: Esercito Cobelligerante Italiano emblem
Thank you very much. I primarily started with the notion of supporting the Italian resistance scenarios, which appear pretty much in the Edelweiss games. The included armor is intended mostly for the 135th "Ariete II" Armoured Cavalry Division, to fight the 3rd PG & 1st FG divisions. Then came the 'what if' hadn't vacillated on the resist-comply decision. Somewhere in there fleshing out the army became interesting.

I have often thought of Italian airborne, the Alpini (need some for FR/LS), and the guys from Venice. A couple destroyers and landing craft would be appropriate to help the last ones.

What I think I forgot for the moment: Semo 75/18, AB 41, AB 42, Semo 47, and the Cannone 75/32. That should keep Fritz away from the pasta for a while!
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking