Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M8 Scott and Indirect Fire
07-19-2013, 03:25 AM,
RE: M8 Scott and Indirect Fire
I don't believe that anyone is advocating changing existing scenarios. Just the fact that there is many historical instances that it was used as BF instead of DF and why.

The only one that can answer this question is Mike B. I probably should have phrased it better, but one could use a different BF number for the scenarios, if they want. I would even dare to say that some scenario developer could put in an SSR to use this for a specific scenario. So no wholesale changes.

BTW, Peter, nice mosaic of PG counters. Organization and coloring is nice, could be a good marketing tool, if APL marketed. Wink
07-19-2013, 08:38 AM,
(07-18-2013, 03:35 PM)warstudent Wrote: That unit is the M8 Greyhound. See pic on the link below about the vehicle. The 2 vents on the rear match the counter
http://www.dday-overlord.com/eng/greyhound_tank.htm

My fault. I stuck the image into his post. Blush
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-19-2013, 08:35 PM,
(07-19-2013, 02:43 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Huh I must be suffering from some form of dementia. Vince's post seems to say he agrees with me.

LOL

Peter, you write many things I agree with. Its just that I don't normally post when I am in agreement with something (I suppose I could do that +1 thing which seems so popular these days Smile)
07-20-2013, 12:53 AM,
"I suppose I could do that +1 thing which seems so popular these days "

+1
No "minor" country left behind...