Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settings for thread subscription?
06-17-2012, 11:30 PM,
Settings for thread subscription?
Is there a way to set up automatically what setting I want for thread subscription? I always forget to set it when doing a post and then have to go back and do a full edit to do so.
06-18-2012, 12:22 AM,
RE: Settings for thread subscription?
(06-17-2012, 11:30 PM)Blackcloud6 Wrote: Is there a way to set up automatically what setting I want for thread subscription? I always forget to set it when doing a post and then have to go back and do a full edit to do so.

Yes.

In the upper left of the forum window below "Welcome back, Blackcloud6" it says User CP.

Click that to enter your Control Panel.

Inside your CP on the left menu there is a section called Your Profile, within which is a link called Edit Options beside a gear icon.

Click that.

On the ensuing screen are a lot of choices, among which is "Default Thread Subscription Mode".
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-18-2012, 01:35 AM,
RE: Settings for thread subscription?
(06-18-2012, 12:22 AM)Shad Wrote: Yes.

In the upper left of the forum window below "Welcome back, Blackcloud6" it says User CP.

Click that to enter your Control Panel.

Inside your CP on the left menu there is a section called Your Profile, within which is a link called Edit Options beside a gear icon.

Click that.

On the ensuing screen are a lot of choices, among which is "Default Thread Subscription Mode".

Thanks!