Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Laser counters?
05-20-2018, 02:58 AM,
Old Laser counters?
I was just wondering, what do you guys do with your old laser counters once to get replacement die-cut counters???

Obviously, some of the Gold-Club materials and Supplement laser counters will never get replacement die-cut counters, so I keep them with the game they will most likely appear in.

But for example, I received 1967 die-cut counters and with the old laser counter in the box as well the as the Soviet Invention counters, the box barley closes. I keep them all together but sometime I wonder if I should just pull out all the replaced laser counters and store them somewhere else? I doubt I ever use them again, but its nice to have them.   
05-20-2018, 03:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2018, 04:04 AM by JayTownsend.)
RE: Old Laser counters?
Why are the stupid 1967 die-cut counters printed with the fronts on the backside of the counter and the backside printed to the front of the counter, I'll never know? Almost makes me want to use the laser counters instead! Just my OCD, I guess.

Maybe I answered my own question above.

But I went ahead and played with the die-cut counters anyway, as they cost too much not to use them and they look good.
05-20-2018, 03:26 AM,
Actually, I kind of liked them printed backwards. With the better cutting they looked good. With the wider edge toward the top, it made counters easier to pick up off of stacks.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-27-2018, 11:15 AM,
UPS sells some excellent white shipping boxes that are perfect for creating a "box number 2" for any of your Avalanche Press games.