Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8.2 Limiting Terrain, specifically hills
04-24-2013, 09:13 PM,
RE: 8.2 Limiting Terrain, specifically hills
Daniel,

I did warn you about 'angst' in another post and how I desired to stop future angst for you. But you have already used the word 'annoy' already LOL......

Keep it simple and it will work. Also, best ways, choose your system and stick to it. Then everyone is happy.

You should also realise that the owner of AP, Mike Benninghof no longer 'develops' the game and has even admitted to not being fully 'weiss' with the rules anymore. So a fourth edition would probably be a fan-based publication and finally include ALL the rules from ALL the publications in a single updated form. It would also more likely include many more exemptions and what ifs to certain rules. I'd like to do it but time prohibits any such venture right now.

Another thing we stick to in our group right now is only using the supplement special rules for the supplement we are playing. What this means is that in certain games, some AT guns can be dragged by certain troops but not in other games. If I were to re-write for example. I would put that rule in as a standard once and for all taking account of AT size etc. But as it stands we just stick to the supplement SSR's.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.2 Limiting Terrain, specifically hills - by vince hughes - 04-24-2013, 09:13 PM