Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Kursk - South Flank] scenarios!
06-29-2012, 01:59 PM,
RE: [Kursk - South Flank] scenarios!
I am hoping I have time to play my seventh scenario this weekend!?
07-05-2012, 09:29 AM,
Looks like the PG-HQ site only needs two more scenarios entered into it and it's finished and then on to Panzer Lehr! Great job all you data enter people! Also, when Andrew finishes the system update, at the end of July, everything will appear that is missing now.
07-05-2012, 10:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012, 10:31 AM by Shad.)
(07-05-2012, 09:29 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Looks like the PG-HQ site only needs two more scenarios entered into it and it's finished and then on to Panzer Lehr! Great job all you data enter people! Also, when Andrew finishes the system update, at the end of July, everything will appear that is missing now.

All thanks go to Robin (rerathbun) for the Kursk data entry. Poor guy probably has arthritis now!

The Library update is a modest, but substantial improvement. Existing data is better organized, some unnecessary cruft has been trimmed, and some very interesting new information has been added (ex: play balance).

It will also be much easier for me to make future upgrades to the Library. The new version is much more modular behind the scenes...
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-05-2012, 01:33 PM,
Sounds great Andrew. I just wanted everyone to know, that many of the Unit types in Kursk South Flank don't show up on the data for the scenario presently, until after Andrew does his Library upgrade. Just in case you were wondering as I was earlier.