Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Kursk - South Flank] scenarios!
06-16-2012, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012, 06:22 PM by Shad.)
[Kursk - South Flank] scenarios!
After playing three scenarios already from KSF, I would say they are excellent, at least the ones I picked. I think you guys are going to really enjoy this game alot and it has a nice mix of unit/counter types, great scenario blend and fantastic maps. It will be one of my favorites no doubt.

Now on to pick a forth scenario to play, if i have time this weekend!
06-16-2012, 07:43 AM,
RE: Kursk South Flank scenarios!
Be careful Jay. Some of the guys who haven't received their game yet might reach through the internet and strangle you! ;-)
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-16-2012, 11:11 AM,
No doubt, just trying to encourage them, that it's worth the wait! Smile

(06-16-2012, 07:43 AM)Shad Wrote: Be careful Jay. Some of the guys who haven't received their game yet might reach through the internet and strangle you! ;-)
06-17-2012, 03:15 AM,
Might as well add a picture from earlier play!

(06-16-2012, 11:11 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: No doubt, just trying to encourage them, that it's worth the wait! Smile

(06-16-2012, 07:43 AM)Shad Wrote: Be careful Jay. Some of the guys who haven't received their game yet might reach through the internet and strangle you! ;-)

Attached Files Image(s)

06-17-2012, 05:17 AM,
Quote:Be careful Jay. Some of the guys who haven't received their game yet might reach through the internet and strangle you! ;-)

No, but I may have to resort to "taunting him a second time." Tongue
06-18-2012, 01:55 PM,
Update!

Out of the four Kursk South Flank scenarios I have played so far, I have two German victories and two Soviet victories and all four scenarios have been very enjoyable ones. Great job on these scenarios so far AP!

I am very pleased with Kursk South Flank, even after this long wait. For me, it's one of favorite eras in WWII Eastern Front warfare. Both sides have some older left over armor and both sides are starting to get new equipment as well, not to mention the lead-lease stuff and rocket units on both sides. The air-force shows up for both the Soviets and Germans. It's just all around excellent! This is one of my favorite PG games.

(06-16-2012, 07:00 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: After playing three scenarios already from KSF, I would say they are excellent, at least the ones I picked. I think you guys are going to really enjoy this game alot and it has a nice mix of unit/counter types, great scenario blend and fantastic maps. It will be one of my favorites no doubt.

Now on to pick a forth scenario to play, if i have time this weekend!
06-21-2012, 02:20 PM,
Another picture!Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

06-21-2012, 03:23 PM,
Boy, I'm looking forward to an FtF scenario or 2 of this at CSW Expo next week.
06-24-2012, 02:43 AM,
Kursk Southern Front arrived today.

Interesting printed sleeve over plain black box. Laser cut counters a plus, although 8-10 were already off their sprues.

Four nice maps. Plenty of scenarios. My first copy of 3rd Ed. rules, other than what I had printed myself from APL site.

can't wait.[/align]
06-25-2012, 11:25 AM,
I finished playing my sixth KSF scenario today and so far, all of them have been very enjoyable.