Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drew, did something just go live?
03-26-2013, 04:31 AM,
Drew, did something just go live?
Specifically I mean the star rating thing. I certainly appreciate the 5 star rating for my "What we play" tread. I also noticed nothing else seems to be rated. Did you just add this?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-26-2013, 08:35 AM,
RE: Drew, did something just go live?
No, it's been core functionality since day one, it's just that no one knows about/cares bout it. Rolleyes
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
03-26-2013, 08:41 AM,
I guess that makes me extra special! Angel

I wonder who rated the thread.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-26-2013, 09:20 AM,
Only 2 people know - the rater and the guy with database access, and the latter ain't tellin!
03-26-2013, 09:57 AM,
I know that. It's just nice to be approved of in some way. I'm not fishing, just surprised.
03-27-2013, 02:13 AM,
I have never specifically rated a thread but have "accidently" rated threads before as i sometimes view the site with my Nook HD+ reader tablet. Not having slender fingers can fire an instant rating.

In any event, i have read the thread and do think it deserves it... though I don't think it was my fat fingers...Smile
03-27-2013, 08:25 AM,
(03-27-2013, 02:13 AM)tlangston28 Wrote: I have never specifically rated a thread but have "accidently" rated threads before as i sometimes view the site with my Nook HD+ reader tablet. Not having slender fingers can fire an instant rating.

In any event, i have read the thread and do think it deserves it... though I don't think it was my fat fingers...Smile

I accidentally rated one of my OWN threads 1 star while browsing on my Galaxy Note... Angry

Did I crack upon the database internals and erase the rating? Yes, yes I did! Big Grin
03-27-2013, 11:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 11:01 AM by Michael Murphy.)
To whom do we report double posts? Big Grin

EDIT: Rated thread 5 stars just for the hell of it.
2,500 years ago people worshiped cats. The cats have never forgotten this!
03-27-2013, 11:41 AM,
(03-27-2013, 11:00 AM)Michael Murphy Wrote: To whom do we report double posts? Big Grin

EDIT: Rated thread 5 stars just for the hell of it.

Blush