Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming releases
06-02-2012, 12:48 AM,
Upcoming releases
Just got word that my copy of Panzer Lehr is en route and apparently my Kursk South will be on its way next week. Is there some kind of PG-HQ event planned to mark the end of the Kursk Pre-order Clock? Is Kursk North even on the horizon or not really?
06-02-2012, 08:08 AM,
RE: Upcoming releases
I don't have anything in the offing. I was planning on launching the forum exactly at the 2 year mark - 2012/6/6 - but decided to move it up a bit since

a) it was ready
b) maybe we could capture some nice Kursk/Lehr discussion by the new owners

I haven't heard anything about North Flank in ages, but I don't have any secret connections to AP. Right now I'm very curious about this Modern PG... I wish someone would fill me in a bit so I can start planning if/how it would fit into PG-HQ's existing structure.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-02-2012, 01:16 PM,
Shad, are you planning on including the WWI/Infantry Attacks series in the site?
06-02-2012, 02:58 PM,
(06-02-2012, 01:16 PM)Dean_P Wrote: Shad, are you planning on including the WWI/Infantry Attacks series in the site?

Yes*. Rolleyes

* - we (myself and the data entry team) have been kicking the idea around for a long time because we couldn't reach a good agreement over how much of IA to include.

Should it have it's own theme and layout?

Should we just lump it all in together?

There are datapoints that IA has that PG doesn't and vice versa, so it doesn't fit neatly into the existing database (this will also be an issue with Modern PG) ... but they have to go and require some maps in a few PG scenarios which still annoys me.

If I recall correctly, we ended up in a stalemate and basically said "Screw it, let's get all the PG games loaded first!"

Mind you that was before we added PG original, Edel, Lions of Finland, etc. etc. so now we're pretty much caught up and we'll have to address it again soon.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-04-2012, 01:41 PM,
If the maps are fully compatible, which I believe they are, then all maps from the 3 series should be included. That would be the easiest point of commonality.
06-05-2012, 04:41 AM,
We can't stop the clock...what about KNF!?!?!?
06-05-2012, 09:43 AM,
(06-02-2012, 02:58 PM)Shad Wrote: If I recall correctly, we ended up in a stalemate and basically said "Screw it, let's get all the PG games loaded first!"

Mind you that was before we added PG original, Edel, Lions of Finland, etc. etc. so now we're pretty much caught up and we'll have to address it again soon.

And here AP goes and releases more games! HOW DARE THEY! Big Grin
06-27-2012, 06:19 AM,
I know of three supplements we might see as early as July! Smile

That is all I can say!
06-27-2012, 06:23 AM,
He's tasted you too, eh?????