Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Weapons
02-28-2013, 12:13 PM,
Secret Weapons
I am surprised Secret Weapons doesn't get more game plays? I think it is one of the coolest supplement books released by AP and with counters. I think I have played 7 or 8 scenario from it. I want to play the first scenario but it is difficult to find space for 8 maps in my game playing area currently!
02-28-2013, 01:53 PM,
RE: Secret Weapons
Secret Weapons requires 13 other products to be able to play all scenarios. That in itself makes it a very low priority purchase from my perspective.
02-28-2013, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2013, 04:25 PM by JayTownsend.)
But if you already own those products, why not? It enhances the products you already have.
02-28-2013, 04:29 PM,
As sorry as I feel to admit it, I have found myself on more than one occasion passing up an appealing scenario because it involved too much "fishing" for components from too many games. Some of the supplements really appeal to me, but when I need to pull more than 2 other games to get them set up I tend to run out of enthusiasm really quickly.

For those of you who have combined all your units (but not leaders! Wink) this isn't really a problem anymore, but I think you're in the minority in that organizational aspect.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
03-01-2013, 03:27 AM,
I finished work on a supplement that will require ownership of about 8 boxed games but each scenario will only require 1 or 2 products to play. It should really be a rocking supplement is all I'll say for now!