Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is next on your PG to play list?
01-09-2013, 05:15 AM,
What is next on your PG to play list?
I'm about to set up Saipan 44 #7, Throw Them Into the Sea! What do you guys (girls?) plan on playing next? Wink
2,500 years ago people worshiped cats. The cats have never forgotten this!
01-09-2013, 05:49 AM,
RE: What is next on your PG to play list?
I just got Cassino '44 but won't play that yet. I was looking at either soloing a small Winter Soldiers or Arctic Front but as far as Skype, my next game confirmed game is against Vince and it is AFDx #31 the Tank Sausage.

(Unconfirmed as of yet is vs. Wayne in a game to be determined and Jon Legan in our face-to-face continuation of WiSo #17 - Manhay Christmas.).
01-09-2013, 07:10 AM,
I will finish Carpathian Brigades either tonight or tomorrow evening.

Next in line is Indian Mutiny, scenario 9 against Matt W (we get our ribbon after that one), and likely Carpathian Brigade, scenario 3 solo.

Carpathian Brigades scenarios 1 & 2 are not that interesting taken individually (the Poles are heavy favorites in both) but there is something to be said about playing them one after the other. Scenario 1 is about a relatively weak, lower morale force attacking a well-defended position while scenario 2 is about a strong, higher morale force attacking another (not as) strong position. It's an interesting contrast. Not enough to recommend them but enough for me to be happy I played them.
01-10-2013, 04:31 AM,
Working on Polish Steel #2 and as Daniel mentioned, will beworking on Indian Mutiny #9 next.
No "minor" country left behind...
01-10-2013, 04:59 AM,
Solo wise for me is my first Panzer Lehr game "Trash the Town to Take it". I have ongoing games with Alan & Vince and a new opponent in Skype with Tony Langston scenario to be confirmed.
01-10-2013, 07:34 AM,
I'm now in the middle of Saipan #7 and it's a blast! Literally! Ask the Japanese assault groups who just got pounded by the USS California. Nighttime action with a two hex spotting range. What's not to like here?
2,500 years ago people worshiped cats. The cats have never forgotten this!
01-10-2013, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 09:55 AM by rerathbun.)
I'm on turn 3 of Kokoda Trail Scenario 30 -- Trail to Gorari, Day 2.

The Japanese have only one leader with a bonus: a 10-0-1 Lieutenant. He's out front, blocking the trail. He and two of the three Inf with him were demoralized by Direct Fire on Turn 2. The LT recovered to Disrupted, but the two Inf headed south.

At first setup, this one seemed pretty tough for the Aussies, but things are looking up for them now.

AAR to follow in a few days (playing this one a few turns per night after work).