Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's what I don't have
06-11-2012, 04:29 AM,
Here's what I don't have
Looking at this page (which, btw, needs Panzer Lehr and KSF added), here's what I don't own (since its shorter than what I do own!)

Airborne (original)
Airborne Remastered
Edelweiss (original)
Go For Broke
Grossdeutschland 1946 (little interest)
Heros of the Soviet Union
Indian Unity
Lions of Finland
March on Leningrad
Nihon Silk
Power of the East
Siege of Leningrad
Waltzing Matilda

Its not like I'm ever going to play all of the scenarios/games I have now, and I can see me purchasing a bunch of the ones I don't have that aren't out of print at some time in the future.
06-11-2012, 05:32 AM,
RE: Here's what I don't have
Josh,

Almost the same as I.

I do have the Siege and March on Leningrad and Heroes of the Soviet Union as they are real-life scenario books. But the fantasy stuff along with Do It Yourself modules and old originals or new re-vamps don't make my collection.

The one exception, simply because it did not grab my 'ardour' was Go For Broke. I have not bought that one either. For some reason, I have no interest in the subject.
06-11-2012, 05:34 AM,
Isn't Heroes of the Soviet Union an old boxed game? Eventually I'll get the 2 Leningrad ones.
06-11-2012, 05:36 AM,
(06-11-2012, 05:34 AM)J6A Wrote: Isn't Heroes of the Soviet Union an old boxed game? Eventually I'll get the 2 Leningrad ones.

Sorry, you are correct. Its Red Warriors I have.
06-11-2012, 07:52 AM,
My goal is to someday pick up everything that comes with counters. To me that would be a "complete" enough collection. Everything else is just extra.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-11-2012, 01:43 PM,
Lions of Finland, Airborne Introductory Edition.

Which doesn't mean I'm not still collecting. I'm working on creating "deluxe" sets for scenario books, using spare counters from Bulge, German Hoardes, and Red Warriors sets from Avalanche.